We sing in the mornings from 10am-1pm with a coffee break. On most days, voice clinics/sectionals will take place in the early afternoon followed by an excursion, which will return before suppertime.
The morning sessions are spent together as a full choir and we split into smaller groups for vocal coaching and sectional rehearsals for the afternoon sessions.
Morning sessions run from 10am-1pm with a coffee break. On most days the one to one sessions will take place in the early afternoon followed by an excursion, which will return before suppertime.
The schedule for group workshops, masterclasses and ensemble rehearsals will be tailored around the individual needs of the course participants.
- DSLR or compact digital camera with control over shutter speed and aperture
- Memory cards
- Spare battery and charger
- USB stick
- Your camera’s manual, if you have it
- Laptop, iPad if you have one with software for downloading and organising your images (e.g. Lightroom, Picasa) and basic editing software (if you don’t have photoshop, gimp is a free alternative). This is not essential however but IT facilities will be limited.
Drawing and Painting
- Pencils, brushes and paints
- A lightweight portable easel
- A5 sketch pad
- A3 paper